You’re Invited!May 10, 2021
The Upper Peninsula Sled Dog Association invites you to join us for the UPSDA Annual Meeting which will take place May 12, 2021 at 6pm. You can join us one of two ways this year:
- Via Zoom: You will receive a Zoom link when you RSVP
- In-person at the Holiday Inn: We will be meeting in the Iron/Copper Rooms. A face mask is required and social distancing will be observed. Please bring your personal water bottle if desired. The Holiday is located at 1951 US Highway 41 W, Marquette, MI 49855.
This year’s agenda will include:
- Updates on work taking place during this “off” year
- Planning for the 2022 races
- Voting to fill three board member positions (people with a paid membership are eligible to vote)
We will also have 2021 merchandise available for purchase with our “Run on By to 2022” design. Merchandise is also available on our website.
To RSVP, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text Mari Vaydik at 313-407-6951. We would love to see you online or in-person. Thank you for your support of the UPSDA!
UPSDA Board of Directors
Darlene Walch, President